Taste delicious Polish cuisine in one of the best traditional restaurants in Warsaw. If you cannot decide between pierogies or bigos, you can now have some of each during our food tasting. Let us organize an unforgettable evening for you where you can try all the best Polish specialties. The food tasting menu consists of carefully selected traditional Polish dishes. The menu is plentiful and you can treat it as dinner – we guarantee you will eat your fill!
Below we present two selected restaurants. Both are located in the Old Town.
'Noble family style'
This restaurant is located in the historical House of Literature just opposite the Royal Castle with a splendid view of the lively Castle Square and monumental St. Anna’s Church.
- Sour rye soup (zurek) with egg and white sausage
- Mix of Polish dumplings (pierogis)
- Beef tenderloin strogonov
- Grilled vegetables
- Potatoes roasted in herbs
- Grilled turkey breast
- Bread / Butter
- Still mineral water
'Chopin's Place' [temporarily unavailable]
This restaurant is one of the oldest in the city and located in the cellars, its history begins in 1862. It was one of our greatest composer’s (Frederic Chopin’s) favorite places. The restaurant can be proud of having hosted famous figures such as Joachim Lelewel, Zygmunt Krasiński or Maurycy Mochnacki.
Menu including pork
- White sausage
- Chicken livers wrapped with smoked bacon
- Marinated chicken breast, grilled
- Neck shashlik
- Devilish fingers of Rokita
- Feta cheese wrapped with aromatic bacon
- Black pudding (with buckwheat)
- Grilled bacon
- “Bigos” (dish of sausage and meat stewed in sauerkraut), sliced potatoes, rice with vegetables, pickled cucumber
- Sauces: lutenica, horseradish, mustard
Menu with no pork
- dumplings with potato and cottage cheese stuffing/filled with sauerkraut
- pancakes with spinach and feta cheese
- young cabbage
- fried potatoes
- rice with vegetables
- pickled cucumbers
- poultry sausage
- water with lemon and mint
Nothing tastes better than Polish food with Polish vodka! Combine your food tasting with vodka tasting!
We recommend combining food & vodka tasting with folk dance show and admire traditional Polish dances while tasting Polish specialties. You will enjoy traditional costumes and a variety of Polish folk dances while being entertained by a professional group of musicians and dancers.
- Any additional orders, e.g. drinks, desserts are not included in the price, but can be ordered on the spot at your own expense.
- The price includes only food, you are not accompanied by an expert elaborating on the details of the menu. The waiter, however, always gives basic information on the dishes. The supplement for expert guide is 100EUR per group.
Similar topic and attractions
Polish folk dance show in Warsaw
From 440€ per show
4.87 116 opinions
Polish pierogi cooking class in Warsaw
From €36 per person
4.76 111 opinions
Chocolate workshops in Warsaw
From €300 per person
4.87 83 opinions
Polish vodka tasting in Warsaw
From €15 per person
4.70 50 opinions
Check suggested tours & experiences
Horse carriage ride in Warsaw
From 105€ per ride
4.86 83 opinions
Warsaw private city tours by car
From €200 per person
4.79 110 opinions
Warsaw city walking tour
From €130 per person
4.86 36 opinions
Viewing helicopter flights over Warsaw
From 170€ per flight
4.81 37 opinions