Blog Article / 15 October 2017
Our health & safety policy during Covid 19 pandemic
As we understand that many of you feel insecure about traveling, we have developed a set of protective measures for the period of the Covid19 pandemic. Your safety and comfort have always been our priority. Please remember during this time we are even more flexible to fulfill your special requests.
Our health & safety policy
Having your safety and comfort in mind, we organize small group tours with up to 8 participants only.
Our drivers are vaccinated and monitor their health on a daily basis.
Please check our protective measures below:
1. During the journey by car/van
- We clean and disinfect the vehicle before each tour with an antibacterial, alcohol-based spray.
- We disinfect the frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles, several times throughout the group tour.
- Hand sanitizers in the spray are available in each vehicle, passengers are asked to use the hand sanitizer before taking their seats in the vehicle.
- At least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty in our cars and vans during group tours.
- The driver wears a protective mask throughout the entire duration of the tour.
- Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. We encourage you to have your own mask. If you forget one, we will equip you with a single-use mask. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. Passengers do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during private tours unless they are coughing.
- Vehicles are properly ventilated at all times. We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside.
- A/C filters and cabin filters are replaced more often than suggested by the car manufacturers.
- We frequently ozonize the vehicles.
2. In the museums
Museums in Poland apply their internal health&safety policies in accordance with the sanitary regime, such as hand sanitation, social distancing, limited number of visitors per tour, online tickets. Visitors are required to wear protective masks.
3. In the open-air, for example during walking city tours
- We ensure that all staff members: guides, helicopter pilots, animators, etc. are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations)
- Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free
- Our guides keep a safe distance (2 metres) from the participants during walking tours
4. In restaurants
- Restaurants in Poland apply their internal health&safety policies in accordance with the sanitary regime. Tables are disinfected after each use. You do not need to wear protective masks once seated.
We hope to see you soon!
AB Poland Travel Team
Lastest news from AB Poland Travel