- Sleigh/horse-carriage ride in the Kampinoski National Park
- Transportation from your hotel/apartment in Warsaw and back
- Campfire with sausages, bread and hot tea
- Mini zoo and stable with horses
- Availability all year long, even without snow
From 270€ per group /
4.67 116 opinions
Where does the sleigh ride take place?
The sleigh ride takes in the forest of Kampinoski National Park. It is the nearest National Park to Warsaw, located just around 40 km north-west from the capital’s outskirts. The National Park, together with a nearby Valley of Vistula, is an important thriving area for many animals, for example mooses, beavers and lynxes, just to name a few. If you are lucky, you may spot them on the way. The forest is beautiful and full of life each season of the year.
You will be picked up by our English-speaking driver from your hotel/apartment in Warsaw. After 1-hour ride, you will reach the stable, hop onboard the horse-drawn sleigh and take a journey through the woods. After the ride, you will warm yourself up by a campfire with sausages, bread and hot tea. The entire event will take 2-3 hours. Afterwards, you will come back to Warsaw and be dropped of at your hotel.
In case of lack of snow or in summertime, the sledge will replaced by horse-drawn carriage.
per group up to 3 people
per group up to 6 people
The maximum number of participants is 6. For larger groups please contact us directly for an individualized offer.
- Sleigh/horse carriage ride (up to 1 hour) through forrest
- Campfire with roasted sausages, bread, tea
- Visit in a stable and mini zoo
- Transportation wtih English-speaking driver by car/minibus
Similar topic and attractions
Warsaw private walking tour
From €130 per person
4.96 37 opinions
Traditional Polish food tasting in Warsaw
From €19 per person
4.67 105 opinions
Polish folk dance show in Warsaw
From 390€ per show
4.70 87 opinions
Horse carriage ride in Warsaw
From €105 per person
4.81 95 opinions
Bialowieza National Park tour from Warsaw
From €96 per person
4.94 108 opinions
Budget city break in Warsaw 3 days (2 nights)
From €58 per person
4.93 32 opinions