Do you want to combine city tour with food tasting? Join our culinary trip in the Old Polish style. It is a wonderful way to spend your time not only sightseeing but also experiencing local food traditions.
- Our local guide takes you to 3 unique restaurants in historical locations
- In each venue 3 traditional Polish dishes or local specialties are served: an appetizer, main course and a dessert
- On the way from one restaurant to the other, you do a little bit of sightseeing
- Our guide is dressed in historical Polish outfit
- Some of the places you visit are not freely accessible, which gives you a unique sightseeing experience
- Our guide reveals the recipes and explain the origins of the dishes
- Soft and stiff drinks are included
From 42€ per person /
4.83 71 opinions
We invite you for a journey back in time combined with a traditional Polish feast! During our food tour you will visit top attractions in the Poznan Old Town and visit three restaurants where you will be served carefully selected dishes of the local cuisine. Our guide, in the role of a Polish nobleman from the 17th century, will tell you interesting facts about Poznan and local food traditions. The portions are plentiful, so you can treat the food tour as a proper dinner – we guarantee you will eat your fill. Experience the legendary Polish hospitality in a casual, humorous atmosphere!
- 1 person
– 2 people
– 3 people
– 4 people
– 5 people
– 6 people
– 7 people
– 8 people
– 9 people
– 10-15 people
– 16-20 people
guide English by default, other languages on request if available: Spanish, Russian, German
- The food tour takes place every day. Choose a specific date at checkout.
- Meeting point: Poznan Market Square
- The tour takes around 2,5 hours.
- Vegetarian dishes are available. Please contact us in advance.
- The maximum number of participants is 20. For larger groups please contact us directly for an individualized offer.
Similar topic and attractions