Are you planning to visit Poland in the upcoming future? Have you resigned from package holiday in the view of the current world situation and prefer to travel on your own in a safer way? Let us be your local travel advisor! We will help you design your own itinerary and give you tips on organizing your stay in Poland.
Our customer advisor will:
- help you create the tour program depending on your interests and budget
- recommend places worth visiting and give you tips about the top must-sees in Poland
- give you hints about what places are overrated and which ones you should avoid
- help you choose the best accommodation, means of transportation (trains, private transportation by car, etc) depending on your budget
- suggest local restaurants, pubs, cafes, etc.
- give you advice on the best time to visit given places in Poland
- give you information on the estimated prices of: accommodation, meals, public transportation tickets, etc.
- explain tipping rules
- show you websites that will come in handy, for example where you can book tickets online
- tell you about Dos and Don’ts in Poland
- give you the up-to-date information on Covid 19 in Poland
How will the online travel advice benefit your stay in Poland
- you will be able to make informed decisions about your trip
- your stay will be more organized and well thought-out
- your holiday experience will be enhanced by all the tips we will share with you
- you will save money by avoiding misinformation
- you will make the most of your stay in Poland and make it pleasant, convenient and suited to your interests
Online Travel Advice session – steps:
- Book the consultation session via our website, choose time and date.
- Send us an email with the rough idea of your travel to Poland (specify the estimated date, number of people, your budget, your interests and places you would like to visit). Also, please send us the exemplary questions you would like to ask during the online consultation.
- We are at your disposal for 30 or 60 minutes. Our preferred channel for the video consultation is Skype, but What’s Up is also possible.
- After the consultation we send you a follow-up email with all the necessary links to the websites that were brought up during our conversation.
If you decide to book some services with us or let us organize the entire program for you, we will deduct the price of the consultation off the total cost (if you spend a minimum of 500EUR).
During your stay in Poland we will be happy to be your personal local concierge. You can reach out to us with any questions you may have. We will provide quick assistance or book services for you.
We help you, you help us
As you probably know, travel industry in experiencing a tough time. Just as many tour operators and travel agents, we participate in the initiative Save Tourism. Normally at this time, we would operate multiple tours on a daily basis. Since the current world situation has forced us to stop for a while, we now have a lot of time to share our expertise with you. We are now at your disposal as never before and you, in turn, can help us continue our mission of spreading passion for Poland around the world.
We hope to see you soon!
Similar topic and attractions
Warsaw private walking tour
From €130 per person
4.73 65 opinions
Krakow and Auschwitz day tour from Warsaw by train
From €125 per person
4.76 90 opinions
7-day budget tour – Essential Poland
From €699 per person
4.72 77 opinions
12-day private tour around Poland
From €1615 per person
4.69 99 opinions
8-day private tour around Poland
From €1090 per person
4.95 113 opinions