Visit Osowka Underground City
The mysterious complex in Osowka, nowadays called “the Underground City” is a part of an impressive construction project conducted by the Nazi Germany in the years 1943-1945. The purpose of this place was kept in secret. According to some historians, it might have been Hitler’s last, main, biggest and most elaborate quarters in Lower Silesia. Others suspect that the Nazis wanted to build an underground munition factory that would produce secret weapons for Wehrmacht.