Visit Poland’s best tour destinations from Warsaw!
Are you staying in Warsaw and planning to see all the most popular tourist sites in Poland? Choose your favourite destinations and compose your own tour itinerary! Visit each place in one day – leave from your hotel in the morning, come back in the evening. You can visit all the must-sees in Poland without having to spend each night in a different city. Have your overnight base in Warsaw and go to a different place each day!
Choose your favourite destinations in Poland and join our one-day tours from Warsaw. We offer the best selection of top tour destinations:
- Most popular cities in Poland: Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Torun, Lodz, Poznan
- Places of Memorial, concentrations camps: Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, Treblinka, Stutthof
- Sites of Jewish heritage: Krakow, Lublin, Lodz, Kazimierz Dolny
- Poland’s best natural landscapes and Polish countryside: Bialowieza National Park, Masovian country
- Unesco Heritage Sites: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Krakow Old Town, Auschwitz-Birkenau, castle in Malbork, Medieval Town in Torun, Bialowieza National Park, Centennial Hall in Wroclaw,
- Castles: Malbork castle, Wawel castle in Krakow, Lublin castle, Kozlowka Palace, Imperial Castle in Poznan
- Historic sights, objects from World War II and Communism: Wolf’s Lair – Hitler’s War Bunkers, Gdansk – Birthplace of Solidarity movement
- Trails of famous Poles: Frederic Chopin (Zelazowa Wola & Brochow), John Paul II (Krakow – Lagiewniki, Czestochwa), Nicolaus Copernicus (Torun), Lech Walesa (Gdansk)
- Catholic centres: Czestochowa – Jasna Gora sanctuary & Black Madonna, Krakow – Lagiewniki, Swieta Lipka sanctuary
- Places of entertainment: Energylandia amusement park, Suntago waterpark