Join this fascinating trip through the essence of historical Warsaw!
- See the magnificent Royal Castle with its meticulously restored Kubicki Arcades.
- Have a gentle stroll along the narrow streets of the Old Town and get to know the legends and myths lurking around every corner.
- Let Chopin’s music lead you through the Royal Route where you can hear his heart beating from the Basilica of the Holy Cross.
- Wind up your adventure by pleasing your eyes with the beautiful and relaxing surroundings of the Łazienki Królewskie Park (and your ears, from May till September, with a live concert), where the Palace on the Isle takes you back to the days of last kings. Only do watch out for the peacocks!
If you still wait for more: extend your trip (9-hour option):
- Allow a moment of thoughtful contemplation of the European history when passing by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and visiting the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising.
- Do not be afraid of stepping back to the communist times. From the 30th floor of the Palace of Science and Culture, see the great panorama of Warsaw.