Combine your match excursion with an excellent two-day trip to Gdansk, which will let you visit the most charming of the cities lying by the Baltic sea.
- Get up early in the morning to reach Gdansk easily, quickly and swiftly. Have a short break on the way and drop by Sopot. Stretch your legs while having a stroll along the pier (the longest wooden one in Europe!). Have a lunch in one of the best spots in the city.
- After a short relaxation and with a full stomach get ready for a great deal of football emotions! Feel the vibe at the PGE Arena and enjoy the moment.
- Do not forget to have a good rest afterwards, though, and to be prepared for…
- Let Gdansk bring you relief after a long day of sports excitement.
- Take a step back in time and visit Westerplatte, where the first clash of the Polish and the Nazi forces initiated the Second World War. See the Monument erected to commemorate the event, a lonely pillar towering above the horizon.
- Take a step closer in time, but stay still in the past while entering the Gate of the Gdansk Shipyard, which witnessed strikes and celebrations launched by the Solidarność Movement in the 80s. Imagine Lech Wałęsa speaking vividly to the angry crowds.
- Move gently to the Old Town area. Pass the Coal Market (Targ Węglowy), but do not miss the Museum of Amber there! Go through the richly decorated Golden Gate and you will enter the Long Market leading to the Green Gate. Look around to admire the Artus Court, a meeting place of merchants and a centre of social life, whose hayday falls into the 16th and 17th century. Try to spot as well the colorful Dutch House (Dom Holenderski) and have break by the Neptun’s Fountain. Last but not least, visit tthe Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the largest brick church in the world!
Or maybe you still have enough strength to drop by Malbork? If you choose to do so, you will have an excellent opportunity to see the Gothic Malbork Castle, a former brick fortress of the Teutonic Knights and the biggest brick complex in the world.
We DO NOT provide tickets for the football matches.The above-mentioned programs are created on your request and price is set according to the range and standard of the services you choose.