The 7-day budget tour around Poland includes the best selection of guided tours in top Polish destinations, but also free time to relax and explore Poland at your own pace. You will travel by train, by minibus, and by taxi transfers. You will explore Warsaw and Krakow with private guides and join guided group tours to Auschwitz-Birkenau camp or Wieliczka Salt Mine (to choose from) as well as to Jasna Gora Monastery or Zakopane (to choose from).
From 699€ per person /
4.92 110 opinions
You will see:
Warsaw Old Town
Warsaw Old Town was almost completely destroyed during World War 2 and later rebuilt with great attention to details. Colourful tenements an... [ read more ]
Walking down Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street (Royal Route) you can pass many important sites. In St. Anne’s Church you can climb up its... [ read more ]
Palace of Culture and Science
Palace of Culture and Science was the highest building in the country for a long time. It is 237 meters high and was recently pushed to the ... [ read more ]
Former Warsaw Ghetto
The Warsaw ghetto existed from November 1940 to May 1943 (when the Ghetto Uprising was put down) in the area of today's Northern Srodmiesc... [ read more ]
Lazienki Royal Park
Lazienki Royal Park consists of the Royal Gardens, that have been existing there since the 18th century, the Frederic Chopin's monument whic... [ read more ]
Krakow Old Town
Krakow Old Town offers a unique atmosphere with thousands of bars and delightful regional restaurants, many historic buildings, and horse-dr... [ read more ]
Wawel Hill, with the Cathedral and the Royal Castle, is the most picturesque and recognizable landmark in Krakow. S... [ read more ]
Kazimierz Jewish District
Kazimierz is a fascinating historical district tied closely with the Jewish culture. It was built in 1335 by Kazimierz Wielki (in fact that'... [ read more ]
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum is the former Nazi concentration and extermination camp. It was intended to carry out Hitler's Endl... [ read more ]
Wieliczka Salt Mine
Wieliczka Salt Mine, also known as the Krakow Salt Mine is a 'must' when you visit Poland! It is a world-class, Unesco-listed underground la... [ read more ]
Jasna Gora monastery
The famous Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora is the main Catholic centre in Poland. Every August, thousands of people join... [ read more ]
Tatra mountains – the highest mountain range of Carpathians. Tatra National Park is the most frequently visited national park in ... [ read more ]
In Zakopane you must take a ride by the funicular railway to the top of Gubalowka Hill(1,126 m). From the high altitude,... [ read more ]
On Krupowki, Zakopane’s most famous street, you will find local shops and stalls with products from the mountainous Podhale regio... [ read more ]
Arrival at Warsaw Chopin Airport or Warsaw Central Railway Station. Private transfer to your hotel. An optional dinner in a form of traditional Polish food tasting. Overnight in Warsaw.
After breakfast, a half-day private Warsaw city tour: the Old Town with the Royal Castle and the Old Town Market Place, the Royal Route with the Presidential Palace and the University of Warsaw, and the Lazienki Royal Park with the Chopin Monument. You will also admire the panorama of Warsaw from the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science. In the afternoon you will have free time at your disposal. An optional Chopin piano concert in the evening. Overnight in Warsaw.
After breakfast, a transfer to the railway station with our driver. Departure by fast train to Krakow. On the way, you can admire the beautiful countryside from the train’s window. After arriving in Krakow, you will be welcomed by our driver and transferred to your hotel. You will have free time for the rest of the day. Overnight in Krakow.
After breakfast, a half-day private Krakow city tour: the Main Market Square, Saint Mary’s Basilica, Krakow Barbican, Collegium Maius courtyard (the oldest part of Jagiellonian University), and shopping time in Sukiennice (Krakow Cloth Hall) – once a major center of international trade. Afterward, a visit at the Wawel Hill with the Cathedral, the Royal Castle, and the famous Wawel Dragon. Then, you will walk in the former Jewish district – Kazimierz, where you will see the most important places connected with Jewish history and culture, for example, the historic synagogues. In the afternoon you will have free time at your disposal. An optional dinner with Jewish Klezmer music in a restaurant in Kazimierz. Overnight in Krakow.
After breakfast, one of two tours to choose from:
– Group guided tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine – a visit to the famous Royal Salt Mine, visited by more than 1 million tourists each year. It was built in the 13th century and produced table salt continuously until 1996. In 1978 it was listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. At a depth of 135 meters, you will walk through 3 kilometers of meandering corridors. You will see breathtaking chambers chiseled out in rock salt, saline lakes, timber constructions, and unique salt sculptures. You will also enter the only underground church in Europe. The entire tour takes around 5 hours.
– Group guided tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and State Museum – a visit to the biggest Nazi concentration camp from World War II, a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a concentration and extermination camp built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany. The museum exhibition contains original documents, suitcases, shoes and other belongings of murdered prisoners. The tour also includes a short ride to Birkenau camp, which functioned as a war camp, extermination camp and place from which people were sent to labor in Nazi Germany. More than 90 percent of prisoners, mostly Jews, were killed there. Birkenau was mainly destroyed by the retreating Germans. Both camps are inscribed into the UNESCO World Heritage List. The entire tour takes around 7 hours.
Return drive to Krakow, free time for the rest of the day and overnight in Krakow.
After breakfast, one of two tours to choose from:
– Group guided tour to Jasna Gora Monastery – a visit to the famous Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora in the city of Czestochowa. It is the main Catholic centre in Poland. Every August, thousands of people join walking pilgrimages to Jasna Gora to pray in front of the famous Black Madonna painting – one of the most recognizable sacred images in Poland. The monastery is also home to votive objects connected to Saint John Paul II, e.g. a part of the cassock stained with blood with a hole after the assassination attempt in 1981. The Pope himself visited this sacred place many times. In 1991, Jasna Gora was the venue for World Youth Day. The entire tour takes around 8 hours.
– Group guided tour to Zakopane – a visit to Zakopane – a small town at the foot of the Tatra Mountains known as “the winter capital of Poland”. You will see Zakopane’s main sights, admire the breathtaking panorama of the High Tatras from the best viewing point, familiarize yourself with traditions of Gorals (Polish highlanders) and try out local cuisine, including the regional oscypek cheese made of salted sheep milk. You will also have free time for shopping in the famous Krupowki street. The entire tour takes around 9 hours.
Return drive to Krakow, free time for the rest of the day, and overnight in Krakow.
After breakfast, a private transfer to the Krakow airport.
per person in a twin/double/triple room – 2 and more people
per person in a single room – 1 person
- Transfers (day 1: airport/railway station – hotel in Warsaw; day 3: hotel – railway station in Warsaw, railway station – hotel in Krakow; day 7: hotel – airport in Krakow)
- Accommodation in 3* hotels in Warsaw and Krakow in double, twin or triple rooms
- Private guided tours in Warsaw and Krakow
- Group guided tours to Wieliczka Salt Mine or Auschwitz-Birkenau (Day 5) and Jasna Gora monastery or Zakopane (Day 6)
- Entrance tickets to Viewing Terrace on the top floor of the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, St. Mary’s Basilica in Krakow, Auschwitz-Bikrenau or Wieliczka Salt Mine and Jasna Gora Monastery or funicuar railway to the Gubalowka Hill in Zakopane
- Train ticket for the Warsaw – Krakow journey in 2nd class fast train compartment
- Single room supplement – 210EUR per person
- 1st class train upgrade – 20EUR per person
- Wieliczka Royal Salt Mine and Auschwitz–Birkenau tours on the same day – 65EURper person
- Traditional Polish food tasting in Warsaw – 23EUR per person
- Polish folk dance show during food tasting in Warsaw (30 minutes) – 390EUR per group
- Chopin piano concert in Warsaw – 20EURper person
- Dinner (starter, main course, dessert, water) with Klezmer Jewish music in Krakow – 45EURper person
- Upgrade for this tour (private guide-driver for the entire tour with half or full board) on request
Accommodation with breakfast in 3* hotels. Exemplary hotels:
Warsaw – Metropol 3*
Krakow – Best Western Old Town 3*
For security reasons maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz museum cannot exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm. Please leave your bags in the car.
You need to go down 800 steps in the Wieliczka Salt Mine. At the beginning you have to take 350 of them in order to get to the mine. Wear comfortable shoes. In case you have walking difficulties you can join a group for disabled tourists so that you avoid steps (though you visit less chambers).
Please bring warm clothes for Wieliczka Salt Mine. The temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C.
Similar topic and attractions
Benefits of booking with us - get the most out of your stay in Poland!
Pay less, experience more!
4.89 51 opinions
Vip Line at Warsaw Chopin Airport
4.86 87 opinions
Krakow and Auschwitz day tour from Warsaw
From 96€ per person
4.70 89 opinions
Gdansk/Sopot & Malbork day tour from Warsaw
From €96 per person
4.85 86 opinions
Wolf’s Lair & Swieta Lipka/Mamerki day tour from Warsaw
From €65 per person
4.97 44 opinions
Warsaw Layover City Tour by car with airport pick-up
4.70 96 opinions
Treblinka Nazi Camp day tour from Warsaw
From €52 per person
4.67 48 opinions
Horse carriage ride in Warsaw
From 105€ per ride
4.83 52 opinions
Viewing helicopter flights over Warsaw
From 170€ per flight
4.86 76 opinions
Polish folk dance show in Warsaw
From 390€ per show
4.97 56 opinions
Shooting range in Warsaw
From €54 per person
4.76 48 opinions
Chopin live piano concert in Warsaw
4.67 33 opinions
Auschwitz Birkenau Nazi Camp day tour from Warsaw
From 80€ per person
4.73 99 opinions
Bialowieza National Park tour from Warsaw
From €96 per person
4.69 30 opinions
Warsaw private walking tour
From €130 per person
4.83 100 opinions
PROMOTION! 15 % off!
4.83 44 opinions