As we are aware that many of you feel insecure about travelling with other passengers now, we have developed a set of protective measures in our vehicles. We want you to know that we do not treat the current situation lightly. Your safety and comfort has always been our priority. We always put the utmost attention to the hygiene and safety of our vehicles. In the new reality, we have stepped up and implemented new precautionary guidelines that will make you feel secure and taken care of while travelling with us.
1. During the journey by car/minibus
- Cleaning and disinfection of the vehicle before each tour with an antibacterial, alcohol-based spray
- Disinfection of the frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles, several times throughout the tour with an antibacterial, alcohol-based spray
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer in spray available in each vehicle, passengers are asked to use the hand sanitizer before taking their seats in the vehicle
- The driver wears a protective mask throughout the entire duration of the tour
- Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. We encourage you to have your own mask. If you forget one, we will equip you with a single-use mask. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. Passengers do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during private tours, unless they are coughing.
- A proper ventilation in the vehicle at all times, no recirculating air (air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming the outside)
- A replacement of the filters more frequently than it is recommended by the producer (cabin filter and A/C filter)
- Frequent ozonation of the vehicle
2. In the museums
In museums, we apply the internal policy of the museum or, in case of lack of the internal policy, we apply current regulations imposed by the government . These will be notified to you before the tour by email.
3. In the open-air, for example during walking city tours
In the open air, we apply the current regulations imposed by the government . These will be notified to you before the tour by email.
If you are showing COVID-19 compatible symptoms and suspect you might be sick, please contact us before the tour to reschedule your booking.