Visit best tour destinations in Southern Poland from Krakow!
Do you want to see top tourist destinations in Poland? Krakow is the perfect overnight base for you. All the best Polish must-sees are located within maximum 3-hour drive, so you do not need to spend each nights in a different place. Choose your favourite destinations and compose your own tour itinerary! Visit each place in one day – leave from your hotel in the morning, come back in the late afternoon and enjoy the evenings in the most popular tourist city in Poland.
We offer the best selection of half-day and full-day tours from Krakow. Feel inspired by all the natural wonders, architectural gems and historical sites located near the former Polish capital:
- Visit Auschwitz&Birkenau World War II Nazi Camp
- Admire underground salt chambers in the spectacular Wieliczka Salt Mine – the famous Unesco Heritage Site located just 30 minutes south of Krakow
- See the winter capital of Poland, charming Zakopane in heart of the Tatra Mountains and admire the mountainous landscape from the best viewing spots
- Embark on an exciting rafting on the Dunajec river or relax in thermal pools near Zakopane
- Visit family home of Pope John Paul II in Wadowice and try his favourite cake – “kremowki”
- Take a trip to the main Polish Catholic centre and see the holy painting of Black Madonna in Jasna Gora monastery
- Explore the European Capital of Culture 2016 – beautiful Wroclaw and marvel at its stunning architecture
- Take a full day trip to the modern capital of Poland – Warsaw