As we are aware that many of you feel insecure about travelling with other passengers now, we have developed a set of protective measures during our tours. Your safety and comfort has always been our priority. In the new reality, we have stepped up and implemented new health&safety guidelines.
1. During the journey by car/van
- Cleaning and disinfection of the vehicle before each tour with an antibacterial, alcohol-based spray
- Disinfection of the frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles, several times throughout the tour
- Hand sanitizer in spray available in each vehicle, passengers are asked to use the hand sanitizer before taking their seats in the vehicle
- At least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty in our cars and vans during group tours
- The driver wears a protective mask throughout the entire duration of the tour
- Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. We encourage you to have your own mask. If you forget one, we will equip you with a single-use mask. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. Passengers do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during private tours, unless they are coughing.
- A proper ventilation in the vehicle at all times. We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside.
- A/C filters and cabin filters are replaced more often than suggested by the car manufacturers.
- Frequent ozonation of the vehicle
2. In the museums
Museums in Poland apply their internal health&safety policies in accordance with the new sanitary regime, such as hand sanitation, social distancing, limited number of visitors per tour, online tickets. Visitors are required to wear protective masks.
3. In the open-air, for example during walking city tours
- We ensure that all staff members: guides, helicopter pilots, animators, etc. are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations)
- Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free
- Our guides keep a safe distance (2 metres) from the participants during walking tours
4. In restaurants
Restaurants in Poland apply their internal health&safety policies in accordance with the new sanitary regime. Distance between tables (6 feet/2 metres) must be maintained at all times. Tables are disinfected after each use. You do not need to wear protective masks once seated.
Every tour can be operated with private car/minibus and private guide. You can choose between shared transportation and private transportation at the checkout.
Some of our tours are private by default.
In some museums private guides are possible (usually at extra charge).