Seen all Warsaw has to offer? Move on to explore the many places of interest out of Warsaw!
Choose one of our tours and:
- Try our bestseller tours – Auschwitz&Krakow tour
- Follow the traces of the greatest Polish composer Frederic Chopin.
- Walk in the French and English gardens from the 18th century.
- Visit the great green complex – Kampinoski National Park – where you can spot wild lynxes if you are lucky.
- See Mazovian wild landscape and old villages, or witness a folklore wedding and other amazing customs.
- Follow Jewish traces in the most charming renaissance town by the Vistula banks.
Want to explore something more? See our out of Warsaw tours!